19 900 EUR is fee for the full one year WFY program
Subsistence covers following costs:
- Public transport within all areas of Berlin and State of Brandenburg
- Health insurance
- Student’s pass granting access to all university facilities including library and sports facilities
- Monthly each student gets pocket money for meals
Tuition and administration fees cover:
- Processing of admission documents
- Registration fee
- Airport pick-up
- Individual supervision over integration and learning process within full period of stay on the WFY program
- Assistance with German visa application process
- Assistance with registration in immigration and local authorities
- Sport and cultural activities
Blocked bank account in Germany is not required, blocked funds are administrated by the university.
Fees must be paid upon receipt of the admission letter to WFY. The admission letter will include detailed payment instructions.
Partial cancellation refunds are allowed in exceptional cases and are determined individually.
Accomodation fees will be charged after the contract has been signed starting from September regardless of your arrival date.
This summary and explanation of the fees of WFY is subject to change and is therefore not legally binding.