Applying for Wildau Foundation Year program takes just a few simple steps:
1.Send us your required documents (hyperlink) for pre-evaluation
2. Check General admission requirements (hyperlink), make sure you are an eligible candidate and contact WFY Program coordinators for assistance
3. Pass the Skype interview with our WFY officer in Germany or personal interview with our representative in your country if required
4. Receive the preliminary admission letter with the request for payment of participation fee to the University
5. Make the payment and get WFY final admission letter
6. Receive WFY final admission letter and prepare for visa application with our local representatives in your home country or directly with administration of WFY
7. Apply for the German visa at the German Embassy or Consulate
8. Arrive to Germany
- Final high school certificate or university degree with transcript of records officially validated and translated into German or English language
- Confirmation of language knowledge: at least IELTS 6.0 in English and level A1 completed in German
- Filled-in WFY application form
- Passport / ID copy
- Passport size photo
- Motivation letter in English or German language “Why do I want to study in Germany?”
- Interview in English or German language if required
- Level in English or German language will be defined either by appropriate certificate or during the test or interview.
- Test or interview in English or German language will be provided either in your home country venue by authorized local representative or by Skype with TUAS Wildau responsible officer.
- Motivation letter should be half page in size. Letter shows how student can express him/herself in English or German language.
- Admission requirements may differ for applicants from different countries and regions mainly because of diversity of educational systems. Please specify the details with WFY office or authorized representative in your country.
- Please note, that incomplete application will not be processed.