Studying after WFY – University network
After successful graduation from the Wildau Foundation Year program graduates will be admitted to Technical University of Applied Sciences Wildau (TUAS) or one of the cooperating universities to pursue a Bachelor degree in the respective selected field of study.
Degree programs at German universities of applied science are very practice-oriented. In most of the programs students perform their projects in real companies in order to develop practice-relevant skills and apply them at work.
TUAS degree programs are fixed in length. (Bachelor program - 6 semesters, Master program - three or four semesters). And the number of places available on the program is also fixed. It means that lecture halls and seminars are not overcrowded at these universities.
The university network of TUAS Wildau offers degree courses with emphasis on technology and engineering as well as on economics, administration and informatics. These degree courses show the diversity of the academic programs. Practice-orientation is the main feature of all universities in the network. Each university offers Bachelor degrees that are also officially recognized internationally. Students with academic excellence in Bachelor years have the opportunity to continue their studies for a Master degree.
The advantages of education at TUAS:
- high percentage of lecturers with industry experience
- practice-oriented content and promising professional opportunities
- small group studies and close interaction with faculty
- internships in German enterprises - already during studies
- well-structured programs and clear timeframe
- intensive student‘s support
- distinct qualifications
- international skills and competences in business and technology
- modern technological environment: equipment, infrastructure, laboratories
Future students have the opportunity to register for one of the courses in their application for the Wildau Foundation Year. Thus they reserve a place for their future Bachelor program.